Tuesday, February 1, 2011

OH my its cold.

AHHHH!! Cold just doesn't describe anything. There must be a better word for this, freezingness that my blonde mind just can't think of. The wind is blowing like crazy, with 60 mph gusts. Its not snowing anymore, its just blowing around and creating some HUGE snow drifts. I'll try to post some pictures if the wind calms down. IF that is.
My school is cancled today, and tomorrow, and we already have Friday off. So really, whats the point in going on Thursday? :P I'm not big on school...Who is?!

My poor horses have been bundled up under the lean-to all day long, I don't think they have left to get a drink. Poor babies:( However, there is a perfectly capable BARN with STALLS and WATER TROUGHS that they could go to, but of course, why would they do that?! Makes no sense to be warm and have warm water, nahh lets just stand here in the wind. Sounds like a fool proof plan to me!!!

I've pretty much just been finding random things to do all day. I have a subscribtion to Giddy Up Flix, so I was watching my Martha Josey barrel racing video that came in the mail. (for those of you that don't know what Giddy Up Flix is, its like NetFlix, but for horse lovers. They have HUNDREDS of awesome videos for literally every disiplen!!). That made me want to get into barrel racing again, and I've been looking at saddles all day. Well...my birthdays coming up..lol. I can't find one I really like. I'm not picky, I don't need some brand new thing, infact used would be a plus. But, I don't want a crap saddle..no Billy Cooks, no Silver Royal, no....
Okay maybe I am picky...

Tomorrow is me and Peyton's one year!! :D I'm so excited but I feel bad that I haven't gotten his present yet:/ Not my fault that my mom has control of my bank account!!!! :P I made him a sticker of his truck that has a roll bar on it (he might not even get the hint lol). I'll tell him that its my promise to get a job, and get one for him by the time summer rolls around. I hope he'll understand!!!! Roll bars aren't cheap, and he wants one with lights so thats not going to help with price AT ALL lol

No comments:

Post a Comment