Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Damn the sinner.

Okay so mayybe I shouldn't be talking about sinning, or religion for any fact, since I hate going to church since all they tell me is I am going to burn in hell because I believe everyone prays to the same God, just a different iterpretation of that, and thats how God meant it to be. (The Chinese had no idea about Christ, they were on the other side of the world, and your going to say that they are going to burn in hell because they don't believe in him? Seems racist..lol) GAH, I'm ranting about something that doesn't need to be ranted about. This is supposed to be a rant about the stupid side of my family. The side that has lost all morals. The side that dared to call my grandpa CRAZY.

*okay people, I'll apologize for my horrific language in advance, IM SORRY I HAZ ANGER ISSUEZ*


My dad lived many places as a kid, but the main place he lived was a house that is still owned by my grandmother (step, grandma). She married into the family when my dad was about in High School, and with her she brought a daughter who was around the age of my dad and a son (who was already married and living somewhere else). Now, her daughter, Christy, was, well, a slut. One day, my dad was riding in the passanger side of her brand new Camaro ('76?") and her boyfriend opened the door while they were driving and dragged her out and she went under the rolling car. My dad reached over and through it in park. Now, he wishes that he had never done that.

Christy has taken things away from my dad that will never be retrievable. She made it impossible for him to speak to his own father, and for three years they refused to say a word to eachother. Christy told everyone it was because our dogs annoyed my grandpa, and thats fucking retarded because my grandpa loved animals. It was because my dad told him to "fuck off" when my grandpa said he didn't want Rowdy (my brother) to have colon surgery (he really needed it). Christy (or the spawn of satan as my father calls her), called up my dad when her real dad died, and said "I didn't get a thing out of the will, and I'm going to make sure that never happens again." Well, you bitch, you got what you wanted. Your daughter who is now driving your old Camaro, is now getting a brand new Toyota Matrix. My brother has done so much more for the family then she ever will, and he has been without a car since November, and he is 19. Christy is selling all of my grandpa's things, things that in his original will, were to go to my dad and his brother. But when we moved to New Mexico, Christy forced my grandpa to change his will to where everything goes to his wife. She is selling all of his antique phones (my grandpa collected antique and novelty phones), the ones my dad told her NOT TO SELL. Not only that, she is selling things that were my dads when he was growing up.
I have been told not to go over to my grandma's if its for a reason, or if I am getting paid. My grandma has told lies about my mom and has changed all the locks on the house so only Christy can get in. The house my dad grew up in, the house she spent 4 years of her life in. Its all just bull shit from the greed of humanity. Its sick. My dad has given up all hope, but before my grandma changed the locks, we were able to sneek in the barn and get one of the oldest phones, that Christy doesn't even damn know the history of.  Here is one of the eBay links to a part of a phone she is selling
http://cgi.ebay.com/WESTERN-ELECTRIC-TELEPHONE-SURGE-PROTECTOR-PORCELAIN-/370481366136?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5642690478
Fuck you Christy. He isn't your father, he never trusted you. He never wanted to sell those phones, you talked him into it. You theiving, lying bitch. If my grandpa was still here, and he realised what you did to his son, and how greedy you are, you would never set foot in that house ever again. I hope you read this.

I have plenty more to say....believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment