Friday, February 18, 2011

Is it okay to hate you?:)

Do you ever get jealous when one of your friends goes and hangs out with someone else after you, becuase you hate that other person SO much?? XD Everytime Peyton hangs out with Brandon, I just get in a really bad mood lol. I just...ugh. Hate Brandon. He always makes fun of me and tells me that my eyes are too big for my head, when his don't even sit straight on his head. And, he had is pyscho ex-girl friend cuss me out and scream at me, when I didn't even know her!!!! Gahhh...jerk lol. And he talks about how much he doesn't like me, yet for two weeks before me and Peyton were dating he was trying to get with me!!!! He is NASTY. And he has tried to hook up with my best friend. And my cousin.


No luck finding my necklace today:( Peyton came over and he watched me ride, he had a big hole under the zipper of his pants so he didn't want to ride and make it worse...big baby. Lol:) And when we got home from McDonalds, my S10 was parked in the driveway, and my breaklights were on!!!! Just sitting there..all shiny and red..no idea why. Peyton got under the dash and unplugged something or did something. I dunno much about cars and what not lol Thats what men are for:)

No comments:

Post a Comment