Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Updates on my head injury

I'm pretty much all better. I have a teeeny tiny ring of blood on my eye, it's hard to notice unless you really look. I deffinately have a scar on the side of my head, and it feels like there is some permanent scar tissue under it. My finger is the only thing that bothers me anymore, I'm pretty sure I have nerve damage in it, because if I grab something weird with that hand it will send a spasm of pain from my finger across my hand. All my bruises and such are gone! Here are pictures from the rest of the week when I banged up my head:

Lets see, I got kicked on a Thursday, and this was the following Saturday morning.

Saturday evening, already able to open my eye (with some difficulty).

Some of the blood in my eye. I have better pictures where my entire eye was red, but I haven't gotten them off my phone yet.

Arrr! I'm a pirate!

And I went to work like that. So very attractive, no wonder all those little kids where crying!

The bruise went away in about 2 or 2 1/2 weeks, the blood in my eye took it's own sweet time.

Today: 99.9% Better!!! Gotta love that work uniform shirt...

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am soooo glad you posted these, I was wondering how you were.

    Yes, Life get boring once in a while but we have to get through those times too!

    Love your Grammar blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo much better looking! That was some kick!! Glad you are almost fully mended.

    ReplyDelete