Monday, February 7, 2011

Its my decision.

My parent's are trying to get me to send Rebel to a rescue. At first, I liked the idea, until I really thought about it. I would probably never know who he went to, or ever get to see him again. My parent's refuse to understand it. Rebel is to me now what Mango was to me several years ago. Of course, Rebel never had the chance to do the amazing things Mango did, but I know Rebel has the heart to do it. I love him so much, if I never got to see him again, I'd go back into a depression like I did when Mango passed away, and thats the last thing I want to put everyone through again.
So, instead of sending Rebel to a rescue, which I think should be a place where horses that actually need to be rescued should go, I'm going to try to find Rebel a retirement ranch somewhere in Oklahoma. I hope they wouldn't mind taking in a horse like him..he'd keep all the other horses in shape, thats for sure!! My parents won't let me talk to a theraputic riding center because he is a "physco spazz and a monster". Ha. Yeah. Your the monster for taking him away from me for something that isn't my fault. You guys will cry over Mango, why won't cry for Rebel? He healed me when Mango left, but your too blind to see that.

1 comment:

  1. I am really sorry to read this. If he went to rescue, could he be adopted as a companion? Poor Rebel.

    ReplyDelete