Wednesday, February 2, 2011

1 year strong:)

Today was me and Peytons one year. It was amazing:) We shovled a lot of drive ways and made over $50!! We played in the snow for a while and even dug some tunnels that we could crawl through. Peyton's truck, even though she isn't all that pretty to look at, is a freaking BEAST. We never got stuck and we even pulled out a few cars and trucks. He got me a really pretty necklace.. its a heart, and it has Rubys on one half and diamonds on the other..He said Ruby is my birthdstone, which it isn't but I am not about to correct him..Red is 10x prettier than light light light blue!!!! I made him guess what his present was, and he never did guess it, and I was like "welllll maybe a roll bar?" and he FLIPPED OUT!!! He was sooo happy! I told him I'm going to start getting money together since my mom won't let me use the money I got from selling my saddle to spend on a roll bar for him, and he is totally okay with it!!!

Also, I rode Sassy around in the snow today!! It was really fun!! And Rebel was feeling good this morning and him and Dusty had a really exciting game of tag!! Rebel has ripped Dusty's blanket to shreds though..grrr that horse...lol. I still love him to bits though!! And I got some pictures of me on Sassy and Rebel and Dusty playing, so I sent them into the news station. They posted it and they said my name was GARY!!!!! I had on a bright pink jacket and boots!! My name is KAIANN, I never even mentioned the word GARY! Lol!!! But I had several people go nuts on my facebook telling me about it!!!! I'm so famous...roll out the red carpet Hollywood, these hooves are coming your way!! :P

2 comments:

  1. Lovely anniversary present - every girl deserves diamonds. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww.... sounds like you had a great day :)

    ReplyDelete