Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm a terrible girlfriend..

Ugh..I can't believe it...I should have known better than to wear my necklace that Peyton got me to school. Last night I even thought about how sad I would be if I lost it. Well, I would be very, very, very. sad. I am very, very, very sad:( I went inside when I got home, took off my jacket and looked in the mirror and just started bawling my eyes out. My necklace was gone. I searched and searched, and I found the chain in my jacket, and the clasp was broken, but who knows how long it had been like that. I searched my whole house a million times, never found it. Me and my mom even drove back to school and searched high and low for it, nothing.....:( She said she would buy me a new one and we won't tell Peyton about it, and she wasn't mad at all thankfully.. I just feel terrible because that was the first thing he ever got me, and I was in love with it and now I feel naked without it:(

But today was a very nice day, other than that. It was like 80 out and I lunged Sassy and Dusty. They were both hyper!!! I'm hopefully going to see if Peyton will come over and ride with me tomorrow. Its weird..he's been my boyfriend for a year, and he has never come out to ride with me!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure he would forgive you :)
    Hope you have good ride (if it happens)

    ReplyDelete