Friday, April 1, 2011

My mind is on the fritz.

I'm going in for an interview at White Water today at 5. I'm freaking nervous!!! Mainly because of the STUPID dream I had last night....

Me, my dad, my brother and my mom were driving through the woods and we came across this huge trailer that was abandoned. It was like a crane kind of trailer, and my dad wanted it so he hooked it up to my little S10 and drove away. The rest of us went across this old wooden bridge to an old hotel. The owners met us outside and handed us the deed. We were like "uhm, okay." We walked inside and the whole place was falling apart, but there were slides made out of beautiful tiles that slid out into a beautiful pool. There was also lots of random dead people walking around, but apparently that's normal and we weren't bothered by it. Then, I was walking around the state fair grounds, who knows why. I was looking for the building for the interviews and The Count from Seseme Street was trying to direct me. I went inside this one building, and there was a line so I thought "okay this must be the place." As the line got smaller, I realised this was for quicky baptisms. I ran out but was caught by a large african american man. He scuffled me into a large church, where he was the preacher. We were all wearing pinoneer aged dresses, and I'm doubting this mans religious background, as the hymn was "Nooooooo Body beats Aarrons no body, noo bodd-ayyyy! No body Beats Aarrons no body!" Yeah. CAN I JUST TAKE MY FREAKING INTERVEIW!!!!!!

And believe me, this is actaully one of my more "normal" dreams. You don't want to hear about my more...strange dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment