Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My fault, as usual.

Coming home from returning Peyton's tux on sunday, my car started to get really loud about a quarter mile from home. I pull in the drive way and ask my dad to look at it. We drove it around the neighborhood, and he tried to floor it and it just didn't do anything except get really loud. He checked the transmission fluid and it was empty. So he put about a quarter of a bottle in, which is weird, since Peyton puts like 3 bottles in his, but of course his is bigger, but not that much.
Going to school today, my car wouldn't even go over 35, so when I got to school I popped the hood, and nobody really told me how to check it, so when I pulled it out, it wasn't even slightly red, so I put some more fluid in it. When I got home, I told Peyton I put more in it, and he said that I needed to put more in it. When I went out to check it, my dad pulled in the driveway, looked at, and said I over filled it.
What. The. Frick.
They freaking expect me to know what the hell I am doing under a car, I didn't even find out where the tranmission was until I asked my mom what the big hump in the front of the car was for. And I get chewed out for over filling it, well excuse me for not freaking knowing how much to put in there, maybe you should have TAUGHT ME before TELLING ME. Gah.
Oh, ha, my dad just walked in and told me my car was running perfectly fine. Yeah, I know...*speaks to self* because I put transmission fluid in. HA.
Your funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment