Monday, April 11, 2011

Prom is coming up...getting butterflies but oh-so excited!

Prom is this weekend. I'm soo excited!!!!!
My dress is suuper cute (or at least I think so...and that's all that matters!!)
I got all of my jewlery on Saturday. I got a whole bunch of little braclets and a big pearl necklace.
I still need:
Shoes
Strapless bra
Nails
Hair (12:00pm day of Prom)
AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me, Peyton and Kasey are going to pick up his tux at the mall on Wed., then while we are there look for shoes for me and Kasey. Then, we will go back to one of our houses to try to figure out what to do with Peyton's hair!!!

I'm just praying everything gets put together in time and everything will go according to plan. Of course, I have lots of back up plans, but let's hope I don't have to use any of them.

"After-Party"- eat at Waffle House (LOL) and crash at Kasey's.
Then apparently she wants to wash her truck and put it on Facebook...okayyyy then..

I will try to post pictures as soon as they are available!:)

As for horsie news..uh....Yesterday (or was it the day before?) I rode Sassy without a bridle, she did freaking AMAZING. I was really suprised! Made me feel like Stacy Westfall haha. Then after that I rode Rosie bareback, but my butt was reallllly sore for some reason so I had to cut that short. Then today I rode Dream, she did really good too:) One thing I love about that horse, is how super sensitive she is. I can make her sidepass at the trot in a circle! I felt so proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment