Monday, April 18, 2011

prom Prom PROM! :D

Prom was soooo much fun!!!! I got my hair done at 12:00 that day, and it amazingly stood solid all day. Peyton came over around three and we fixed his hair as best as we could. We got ready and left around 4:45. We ate at a cheap Mexican restraunt called El Chico's, and they gave us a free dish for our "special night". Every one was staring at us like "they do know this isn't a fancy restraunt, right? There's no need for dresses and ties.."
We left there and got to the place at around 6:30 or 7, so we walked across the street to Bass Pro Shop. The Bedlam baseball game was this evening, so OSU and OU fans were walking around everywhere. We were getting lots of winks and thumbs up from OSU fans, since our outfits were orange and white. The OU fans were giving us lots of dirty looks though!! Haha it's like they thought we were there for the game!!!
We were one of the first people to get into the building when the finally decided to open the doors for prom. They checked our drivers liscense (to make sure we are who we said we are), and we hung up our coats. Let the party begin!!!
 Me and Peyton probably had the most fun out of everyone there. Mainly, because we didn't care if we sucked at dancing or not. We were just having fun! I introduced Peyton to all of my friends, and they all really liked him. One girl was like "Is this the one I approved of?" and I was like "yes....I only have one...?"
Prom started at 8, and stupid Kasey had dinner reservations at 7:30 at a very high class restraunt (so they got there at like 9:30). He dinner was around $35 dollars, Peyton and I spent $19 on ours total. What makes me laugh the most though, is Kasey spent $402 on her dress, and she was only there a few hours. I spent less than 50 on the materials for mine, and I had way more fun then her. HA! :)
It really doesn't matter how well you dance, or how "sexy" you look when you grind. Your there to make memories for yourself, not for the ones around you. Live it up, you'll remember the fun forever.




Oh, Peyton like a good boy decided not to drive his truck...mainly becuase Jenny gets like 8 miles to the gallon, she's filthy, her paint is less than desirable...etc. Haha:) I still love Jenny though, but his mom's truck "Shirley" as I call her, was cleaner, and his parent's pay for the gas in that truck:P

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures. Prom is about memories....glad you have some good ones!

    ReplyDelete