Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Suicide is the only way out they say.

I had totally forgotten about Casey's boyfriend. When she died, I was looking at the post's on her facebook wall. There are hundreds of posts, and while reading some, I remembered her boyfriend. Turns out, they had been with eachother since the 7th grade. 4 years. I have been asking my friends about the accident and what not, but I can't stop thinking about Alex. Somebody needs to keep an eye on him. When your a teenager, and the love of your life dies, every part of you dies with them. You feel like a useless shell, all you want is to see them again. Alex is completely dillusional right now. He doesn't believe she is dead, he says she just moved away. I can't believe the pain he is going to go through when it hit's him. I hope he will be okay, I barely know him, but teenagers have been known to kill themselves over the strangest things.
This is fairly understandable though. He is going to be going through a lot of greif, and he isn't going to be thinking straight. He will feel like his whole life is over. He has really good friends though, I know they will keep an eye on him. I'm sure Casey misses him, just as much as he misses her..
God, if that ever happened to Peyton....no. I don't want to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment