Tuesday, January 25, 2011

UGH Seriously??

My video editing software wouldn't run...I'd click on the icon like a bagillion times, and nothing. I unistalled it because I remembered I forgot to register it a month ago, and I was about to install it agian when...aahhh sh*t. I lost the installation disk. ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME?!?! Ugh. Well.........................................................................GAH. Lol I'll find something..eventually. There's no place it could be, other than my room, my dads truck, or my grandma's house...grrr.......

On a HAPPIER note, I rode yesterday and today:) I rode Dream yesterday with a bosal hackamore and she did really good but her turns to the right were verrrry sloppy. And I've realised something..I'm not as good of a rider as I was a year ago..
Have you ever found yourself in, well a slump? Its so weird..I don't know why my skills have become so bad..I've never been sore after riding; my butt has never left the saddle. Recently, however, I find it hard to keep my balance in the saddle and my butt was killing me all day today because of me bouncing at the lope...*sigh* I miss Mango...I really don't think I'd feel like this if he was still with me...I'd have the courage to go out and ride bareback everyday, and just have a bunch of fun. But with Dream and Sassy, I don't feel that way..I don't trust them like I did Mango. Maybe if I ride Rosie, I'll feel a little better..she's my "partner in crime" after all....my female version of Mango:)
And today I rode Sassy bareback in hopes of regaining my balance and such..I felt like I was doing a little better. I'll just keep riding bareback for the next few weeks..see if that helps at all.

Ha...I'm such a downer. I'm normally a really happy person..but life has sucked out of porportion over the last 2 months.. I loose my grandpa, I find out I can no longer ride Rebel, then find out I have to sell him, lost my friggin disk (I WILL FIND YOUUUUU!!!!!! YOU CAN'T HIDE FOREVER MUHAHAH!!), and now I suck at riding?!?! GAH.

Thankfully I still have my boyfriend and my best friend by my side. God gives me blessings in the weirdest ways, and I count them as one of them...mainly because they are weird. Lol jk.


Well....I'm bored..sooo to make myself feel a little better...here are some random photos..WOO. :P
This is a picture of my neighbors Appy that I edited at VoTech.

And this is a drawing of an Appy...I got a thing for spots going on today geez!!!

I was going to upload a picture of my boyfriend that cracks me up..but blogger won't let me upload anymore!! Grrr!!

Well have a happy week everybody!! Hope you get to ride and Happy Trails to You!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment