Tuesday, January 25, 2011

STOP BEING SUCHA DOWNER PEPPER GEEZ!!!

Okay Okay I'm sorry for all my sad posts!!! AHHH! I feel like an emo-kid once I read through all of them. I'm a very happy person, I really am I swear!! Lol! Well I really want to think about how great of a year its been for me...
I got to ride at the AQHA World Show, the AQHYA World Cup, and the NRHA...with the drill team of course, but still just as exciting!! I'm sooo proud to be on a team like the Freedom Riders!! I love every minute of it.
Me and my best friend Kasey got to go to a Martha Josey Clinic in Texas, something we had been dreaming about for a looong time.
Rebel, although for not long, was better!! I'll cherish everyride I ever got to have on him!!!
We got the roof on our house re-done, and for the first winter that we've lived here, it hasn't created a huge freaking hole in the ceiling due to ice!! WOOO!!!!
We got a new horse trailer! 3 Horse slant gooseneck with front and rear tack!! (nothing fancy, just a steel trailer but I love it to bits!!!!)
Rosie won the Freedom Riders Horse of The Year award..and believe me...that mare deserved it. There isn't a single horse on this planet her age, that has the heart and the want to run. I don't think any other 19 year old could do 6 drills..in one day. Each lasting 6 or more minutes, and loping. No other horse could make peoples blood run hot when she brought up that Crack The Whip. I'd like to see another horse do a drill like her. She puts her heart and soul into everything she does. I'm so thankful to have Rosie. She's never given up on me, never come up lame, never coliced. I'm so blessed to have her, she's going to love her retirement:)
I GOT MATCHING ORANGE BRIDLE, REINS, AND SMB BOOTS!! AAHHHHHH!! ORANGE! OSU!!! WOOOOOOO!!! XD
I started taking lessons from Charles Black, who is the best trainer I have ever been with and I am soooo thrilled with the results from his training with Sassy.
I got my liscense and my trucks!!! AHHH!! My trucks name is "Pooter":) 1992 Chevy S10:) and I also have "Sheila", my 1985 Silverado:) Pooter is the daily driver, Sheila is the work truck:P
As cheesy as it is for a High Schooler to say they love someone...I effin love my boyfriend. He's the best guy I've ever met. He is the biggest sweetheart and is every girls dream. He's always there for me when I need him (literally...I was at a store one day, texting him about some creep that was following me..and he showed up..) and never wants to let me down. He puts me first, even though I tell him sometimes other things are more important..but like he's going to listen to that:P It will be a year next week, and we have never gotten in a fight. EVER. I completely understand him and he understands me. I guess its silly to say you've found the one, when your only in highschool. But hey, sometimes things come into your life when you least expect them. My great grandma married at the age of 14 (okay well I'm deff not doing that lol) and I know many people who met their current partner in highschool. We're no different, right? I didn't plan on liking anyone or even dating until college..oh well. I love him, and thats that....OH CRAP I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN HIM HIS PRESENT!!! CRAP!!! *runs to the bank*

This picture just cracks me UP!!! He had to wear a wig for one of his drill teams performances..it was a tribute to Woodstock..his face just looks sooooo entertained. NOT.
Peyton and I at our towns parade. He was dressed for his drill team on his filly Repo, and I was in
"cowboy costume" for a parade group his mom is a part of.

 Yeah...that white horse on the outside...thats Rosie...thanks for making the crowd scream girl:)
SHEILA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Sigh*..some things are left for memories...:/

Okay I thought this picture was from the AQHA world show, but its just a picture from Claremore competition. The big guy walking down is Dan...he keeps everyone in light spirits:)


 Okay Kaiann...thats enough pictures for now.............

No comments:

Post a Comment