Friday, January 28, 2011

Tomorrow..Tomorrow..I love ya, Tomorrow!

I rode Rosie bareback today. First time she has been riden in at least a month. We just walked and trotted around (ouch ouch ouch sway back ouch ouch ouch), and loped a little. What I was so happy about was, even when she took off with me across the pasture, I wasn't scared a bit!! I loved it!! I think I'm slowly regaining my uhhh "mojo" at riding!!! lol! :)

TOMORROW IS THE FIRST DRILL PRACTICE OF THE SEASON!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited can you tell???? :D
Sassy and Dream will be going tomorrow:) I hope they do good!!

Oh! Wolfie you gave me an award..thank you very much!!!:D That made me so happy:) I'd give out some awards..if I could figure out how. I will here soon!:)

1 comment:

  1. You sound a lot more happy than you did in your last post :)
    Good luck for tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete