Saturday, January 8, 2011

Riding Today

I got to ride twice today!!!
I rode Dream first...she was doing amazing, until asked to whoa. No brakes kinda sucks. She was getting a reiners stop about a month ago!!! And I know the reason she isn't stopping..I let some little kids ride her and they were pulling on her mouth like crazy..ugh. But I really like that you can just move her wherever with your legs and trotting sideways is awesome:)
Then I rode Sassy...I have not had a single bad ride with her since she came back from the trainers. Her pivots are awesome, but I'm still searching for her sidepass button...me and her don't communicate well with that. She knows how to do it, I'm just not sure of how to ask her to. She's different then my other horses lol. And I found something new. FLYING LEAD CHANGES. OMG I'm sooooo happy:) She is going to rock up the arena at the county show.. I might even take her to state if I can get her to look like a pro..aka that freaking mane of hers...UGH. Its so short and...blech!!! Of course I buzzed it over the summer, hoping she wouldn't rub it out..fail.
I'll post pictures of all my horses later:)

No comments:

Post a Comment