Saturday, March 26, 2011

Always wear your seatbelt.

A girl from my school passed away last night.
She wasn't wearing her seat belt while her friend was driving and the car flipped 15 times and she got ejected and it rolled on her and they couldn't find her for a while. They mediflighted her out and she was so swollen they had to start cutting her stomach and both lungs collapsed and her heart stopped...
She never even made it to prom. Her and her boyfriend had been dating 3 years. From what I heard, she will be burried in her prom dress. :'(
I didn't know her very well, but its still terrible. I saw her in the hall all the time, and several of my friends were best friends with her.
R.I.P. Casey Hankins. <3

Please, readers, always wear your seatbelt. You may never really think you'll need it, until it hits home. There is NEVER a reason for you not to, only sheer laziness. It only takes you 5 seconds, and those 5 seconds WILL save your life.

Matthew 11:25-30
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light......

Revelation 21:4
He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

No comments:

Post a Comment