Thursday, March 10, 2011

So is this what happens when your gone for a while?!!

All the blogs I was following are GONE!! UGHHHH!! WHY?!?!?!

UGH!! Sorry guys that I haven't been on..I just haven't had anything worth talking about!! For once! Lol!
Next week is spring break, YAYYY!!!!! We are going down to Texas for a few days, then on my birthday (the 18th) we are going on a trail ride!! Then, the day after that, I have rodeo queen tryouts! I'm sooo excited!!! :DDD

I've been riding A LOT recently, really getting my horses in shape. I rode Sassy all last practice, and my mom rode Rosie. Its kinda funny to watch my mom try to ride the drill...I was having to shout directions to her during the whole thing, while also focusing on my part and giving her riding lessons XD Exciting stuff!! Rosie knows how to take advantage of her..she was either going rrrrrrrreally slow or just didn't listen period lol. But Sassy was a good girl, hehe.

Everyone that has called on Rebel always want to know about riding him. DID YOU READ THE AD?!?! It clearly says CAN NO LONGER BE RIDEN. Somebody asked me if anything was wrong with him, I said yes he factured his shoulder, and the guy asks how he is as a trail horse. Ugh. Really person? If your not even going to read the ad, what makes me think your suitable to own my horse? You sound lazy if you can't even read an ad for a horse your planning on buying. I could have put "this horse has lots of cancer and is blind and deaf" and no one would have noticed.

And I am STILL working on getting pictures off my phone so you can see my saddle!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your spring break. Nice that you are getting lots of riding in.

    ReplyDelete