Monday, August 15, 2011

Wow, what is money?!

So, I've made around $1,500 this summer. How much of it have I spent on myself? (not including gas or food)
About $40.
Woot.
Most of my money went towards hay, which certainly doesn't bother me, but it wasn't till the very end of the summer I got the hours I was wanting. I brought home a $404 check today, which made me VERY happy. I also spent $57 for a speaker for the boyfriend..I swear...if he blows that thing out............

Lets see...what shall I buy.
Dream, Rosie and Dusty need dental work. Soooo..somebody give me what it normaly costs to get your horses(or mules, hehe) teeth done?
I'm in need of jeans. Bad. Like, all mine got cut up this summer, because I was in need of shorts!
But I can get those at a thrift store, easy.
A few nice shirts, I don't need much, just something I can really mix and match with.
Rommel reins
Black splint boots
A hat that fits.


Well, I doubt I will be able to get everything on my list, but I'll figure it out.
Wednesday will be my first day off in 2 weeks. I've been working outside, 11am-7pm in about 100 degree plus weather. Yipee for me!!!! I'm planning on doing a little shopping, and getting my poor dog's hair cut. Poor little Jasmine.
Oh, wait. You'v never met my other pets! STORY TIIIIIME!



We got Jasmine when I was about 7ish, she is a black tri Australian Shepard. I swear, she has COPD or asthma or something, ha poor girl breathes so hard. She loves running up and down up and down the fence allll damn day. Then, jump in the pool to cool off. She is much more slowed down now that she has aged, she tends to stay inside where it is cool during the day, then go outside at night. She's a really sweet girl! She get's jealous though when you pet my other dog:P

Then, I have Wally. She is a Welsh Corgi/Labrador mix...Hell yes. I own a Corgidor. She is about a month younger than Jasmine, and what she lacks in height, she gains in awkwardness. She is a super goof ball!! She doesn't believe she is a dog..more of like a Dingo. Fetch? Whaaaa?!?! Her hobbies include:jumping, staring, hoping, howling, staring, wagging, more staring, not eating, getting yeast infections in her ears, more staring..

I also have a pet bird. I've had him for about 7 years. He is a yellow Cockatiel. I think he looks like the Pokeman Peekachoo (totaly just failed the spelling)! He is narotic, and we cannot keep him in his cage or else he starts his crazy habit of eating himself. He will literally bore a hole in his wing, and bleed, and scream. Silly bird.

2 comments:

  1. Oh to love pets!

    Aren't they the best?
    Morris loves to stare...

    Aren't thrift stores just great?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww.... Jasmine and Wally are soooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete