Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Rebel will be going to the vet tomorrow

  So the vet came out today to look at Rebel. He's been limping for about a month. He had EPM around this time last year, and he got over that and healed with flying colors. She did several nerve blocks all over his heel and fetlock, and nothing happened. She flexed his shoulder and made him trot off, and he got worse after that. She referred him to a vet clinic tomorrow at 10 a.m. YAY! Thankfully I sold my saddle and made some extra dough, ($1000) and I see that going down the drain very quickly. But that doesn't bother me; I'm ready for him to be in top shape again.
   My parent's don't like spending money on him; the personally believe that he is a waste of money and won't amount to much. However, I know this horse has the heart of a champion. He is the sweetest horse in the world, all he wants is to be loved. He is my baby:) I really hope he gets better..
   I'll take my camera tomorrow and take some pictures of the place.

1 comment:

  1. I hope Rebel feels better soon. He's lucky to have you to care for him.

    ReplyDelete