Thursday, December 30, 2010

It was soo nice today.

The weather was amazing today. However, my dad didn't think the weather and days through. I wanted to go trail riding today while it was nice out, he wants to go tomorrow. Its supposed to rain tomorrow..oh well. I didn't get to ride period today, but I did get some stuff done.
I went down to the Stockyards to take a look at some cutting saddles for sale. My old youth director was there from the OkFQHR and he showed me a few saddles. I found a used Circle Y that I really liked, but it was in a little bit of rough shape, but heck.. Its a cutting saddle!! There not exactly trimmed up with high dolar silver.
Also, today me and my dad finished sand blasting the wheels for my 85 Chevy, Sheila as I call her:) My dad thinks we will have her up and running well come spring break. I can't wait:) We also painted the wheels red..so when the hubcaps are on, there will be a small ring of red around them! Sounds ghetto, I know..but a little touch of color never hurt anything:)

No comments:

Post a Comment