Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Watch what you say.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. It's been very boring lately and I haven't been able to think of anything worth posting, and I still can't. My head is pretty much all better and the blood is almost completely gone from my eye.


I mean, I'm the last one to say this, seeming as my mouth has no limits half the time.

REMEMBER CHILDEREN, GRAMMAR SAVES LIVES.
1. Let's eat Grandma!
2. Let's eat, Grandma!

Just had to put that in here :D

So I am Tuttle Rodeo Princess, and have become friends with the Queen, Kara. I have always felt that I was cheated on not becoming queen, not because I think I am better (in no way do I think that) but because of a few certain things. At the Queen Competition or whatever it was called, I had the best try out, as said by the judges themselves. I was the oldest girl out of the group. Kara is from Texas, she is a year younger than me, and she is the President's grandaughter. Maybe it all sounds a little fishy to me, but oh well. I'll try out for a different rodeo next year, and who knows! There are bigger fish to fry.
Anyways, at a recent event the Royalty went to, me and Kara were talking about different ways queens are inducted in or whatever for different round up clubs. I really liked the way the Chickasha RC did it, with certain numbers based on ticket sales, horsemanship, etc. However, according to Kara, the Tuttle Round Up Club was the only one that even did it right anymore. HA. I could have chewed her out and up right there, but I chose not too. I just calmly told her that most round up clubs have done it that way for the longest time. My friends mom won Miss Rodeo Oklahoma in 1984, and she even said most of them do it at least slightly with ticket sales.
Anyways, my stomach hurts, I gotta get ready for work before I pass out.
Red Dirt Ride is this weekend, I'll be sure to tell you all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment